Friday, November 2, 2018

BARON's FOOTBALL LEAGUE RESUMES 2018-19



Hey there Sports Fans!

Baron is sitting here, typing stuff out and revamping the Blog site.
Sometimes I wonder if the Blog serves a purpose...and just when I think I should delete it, the Golden Pear winner from last year FaceBook's me.

Now Saul is a tremendous asset to the world of local soccer. I have seen this guy give his time and blood to teaching the new, the experienced and the old. He works tirelessly with his friends to produce teams of excellent calibre.

He's also quite a character on the pitch, and isn't afraid to ask the tough questions.

"Baron, we need to know the Golden Pear COMPLETE standings," he messages me.

Here I am, working on this stuff, and Saul settles my decision.
The Blog that I have maintained for over a decade will remain.
We'll just tweak a little here, and a little there.

I hope that you guys approve of the changes!

October 21st STATS:

(COR) Tyler M (A)
(COR) Cory W (G)
(COR) Cory W (A)
(COR) Doug P (G)
(COR) Tyler M (A)
(COR) Cory We (G)
(COR) Stephane B (G)

Man of the Match: (COR) Derek Palmer
Honourable Mention: (COR) Stephane Boucher
Keeper: (COR) Derek Palmer

(OSH) Mike C (A)
(OSH) Abe (G)
(OSH) Abe (A)
(OSH) Dave T (G)

Man of the Match: (OSH) Vince
Honourable Mention : (OSH) Abe
Keeper: (OSH) Vince

(BOW) Greg E (A)
(BOW) Jeff E (G)
(BOW) Tyler B (A)
(BOW) Kyle (G)
(BOW) Brandon (G)
(BOW) Brandon (A)
(BOW) Ales C (G)
(BOW) Tyler B (GWA)
(BOW) Brandon (GWG)

Man of the Match: (BOW) John G
Honourable Mention: (BOW) Tyler B
Keeper: (BOW) John G

(WHI) Loli F (A)
(WHI) Saul T(G)
(WHI) Wayne B(A)
(WHI) Pino M(G)
(WHI) Loli F(GWG)
(WHI) Pedro (G)

Man of the Match: (WHI) Roland K
Honourable Mention: (WHI) Loli F
Keeper: (WHI) Roland K

No comments: