Friday, November 30, 2018

BARON'S CUP STARTS OFF WITH A BANG


ONE OF THE GREATEST TOURNAMENTS IN THE WORLD BEGINS!!!

Good Evening Sports Followers!

Well, it's Evening somewhere in the world, maybe even here.

The onset of unseasonably cold weather may put a freeze on the activities outside, but inside the Civic Auditorium, things are crazy hot.

I'm, of course, referring to the Baron's Cup Tournament.

I received an email the other day from one of my guys, indicating that we should change it up a bit.
Why not? I asked myself. Great suggestion.

So...

We picked teams, and I tried to keep them equal.
Well, strike one for Baron.
Had to change some players around.
Ah yes...not too bad.

As you'll see from our Facebook page, the games were very close, and the teams are closely spaced in the rankings.

Did I say TEAMS?

Yes!

The Baron's Cup is now going to be a Tournament with constant players.
It's still going to be players from different teams...this is a standard in my Tournament.
But I think it'll be better...the guys will get to know each other.
And this creates a friendly environment so that our league thrives.

How will the rest of the Tournament go?
Stay Tuned my friends!

Baron

No comments: